Our modern facility is ideally situated at the 401 in Pickering, only minutes from Toronto. We have two standard truck-level loading bays and a team of skilled shippers and receivers ready to get your job in or out! As well our seasoned and skilled driver and 24 foot truck is available when needed.
We operate two standard shifts per day plus whatever is needed to get your job done!
All waste material is collected and recycled as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
- Cutting: 2 Polar high-speed 54″ machines with jogger & down loader
- Folding: Maps, mini (3/4″ minimum), Double-double gates, In-line Die Scoring.
- High Speed Tipping: In-line production on multiple lines.
- Hunkeler Mailers: Time-Perfing, Remoistenable U-Gluing, Spine Pasting, Fugitive Gluing.
- Saddle stitching: 2 high-speed machines. 8 pockets. In-line cover crease. Maximum face trim 13″. Calendar punch. Loop stitching. In-line soft folding and plow folding.
- Mini-booklets: Minimum 2″ face trim and 2.75″ spine with 2 stitches per booklet in 1 pass.
- Diecutting: 2 machines.
- Folding and Gluing: Presentation Folders and Paper Boxes.
- Direct Mail: Certified Canada Post Direct Marketing Specialist, Data Processing, Ink jetting, Envelope insertion, Mail Preparation, In-line Clip Sealing up to 3 sides..
- Other: Auto D-Taping, Drilling, Shrink-wrapping, Polybagging, Round cornering, Padding, Folded pads, Kit assembly, Distribution.