Our 30,000 square foot facility is ideally situated along the 401 corridor in Toronto. We have two standard truck-level loading bays and a team of skilled shippers and receivers ready to get your job in or out! As well our seasoned and skilled driver and 24 foot truck is available when needed.
We operate two standard shifts per day plus whatever is needed to get your job done!
All waste material is collected and recycled as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
- Cutting: Up to 60″.
- Folding: Maps, Mini (3/4″ minimum), double-double gates, high quality in-line scoring.
- High Speed Tipping: In-line production.
- Hunkeler Mailer: Time-perfing, superior quality U-shaped remoistenable gluing, spine pasting, fugitive gluing.
- Saddle stitching: Three high-speed machines. Up to 8 pockets. In-line cover creasing. Maximum face trim of 13″. Calendar punch. Loop stitching. In-line soft folding and plow folding.
- Mini-booklets: minimum 2″ face trim and 2.75″ spine with two stitches per book in one pass.
- Diecutting: Max sheet size of 23″ x 35″.
- And much more including: Drilling, shrink-wrapping, round cornering, padding, folder pads, kit assembly, and distribution.